DV Lottery 2021 Registration. DV Lottery Application Form. This year, the registration of the US Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, who meet the following two entry requirements. If you meet these two entry requirements you can enter the US Green Card Lottery here: Register for the DV-2021 Lottery.
Note: This year the lottery is called the DV-2021 lottery, where 2021 means successful applicants win permanent resident cards in the lottery, USA can enter America in January 2021, submit their immigration forms and participate in the embassy where they live, a successful green In card interview.
Do You Qualify to enter the American DV2021 Green Card Lottery?
Take the green card test to determine if you qualify. Please enter the following information:
American DV-2021 Green Card Lottery: Online Registration:
Enter this years Green
Card Lottery, 55,000 Green
cards will be awarded to
1. To be Eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
To qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Please see the list below, for countries whose natives are currently excluded from this years immigration lottery program. Please note, eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
Excluded Country List: Brazil, Bangladesh, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify:
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth—provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2021 program.
Click on More Information to see how you can charge your eligibility to either your spouse or parents country of birth.Natives from all other countries may register and apply for a USA Permanent Resident Card, also known as a green card in this immigration program, if they also meet the second eligibility requirement described below.
The United Kingdom includes the following dependent areas: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, and Turks and Caicos Islands.
Note: Northern Ireland does qualify.
Natives born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery this year and should use Egypt as their country of birth.
Natives born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible to enter this years DV immigration program.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery
For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements.
Option 1 or 2
1. The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
2. Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected in the draw and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa via the three immigration forms that you will receive, if selected. Individuals who do not meet the two requirements outlined above, should not apply for a permanent resident card in this immigration program, since they will be disqualified. You need to provide proof of education, work experience and native country only if you are selected. For this reason we do not request this documentation in the online application form.